Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Voter turned away because of shirt.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Voter turned away because of shirt.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    go ahead... you will be turned away just like the lady was...

    it would of happened if she was wearing a mccain one to its the rules.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    You can vote intoxicated but not if you're wearing a political shirt?

    Something wrong with this country...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    Thats New Mexico law, doesnt mean its the same way here. Its not hurting anybody and wont sway any votes, I think I'll just wear it because I can.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can vote intoxicated but not if you're wearing a political shirt?

    Something wrong with this country... </div></div>

    You'd have to be intoxicated to vote for Mccain, really think if they about them taking that away from him? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    nope rule in virginia, you cant campaign within like 200 feet of voting place i believe it is


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    I have always hated those people that would stand at 201 feet and try to give you pamplets on who you were supost to vote for (Never been a big issue in CLintwood but it about drove me crazy when I lived in Castlewood)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    I never could figure that out
    If a person is coming to vote - odds are they already know who they're going there to vote for..... why harass the voters?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    Unless its posted outside, I am walking in with it on. No different than people pulling up in cars/trucks with Obama/Mccain bumper stickers, I dont think they are parking 200 ft away.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Voter turned away because of shirt.

    Yeah, it's the same way in Va.
    Saw it on the news the other night.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •